Snoozles have 24 hour security and a regular corridor patrol at night to make sure everyone gets a good night’s sleep. For security, our front doors are locked at night time and only Snoozles guests are granted access. All rooms use electronic key card access. For your valuables, we provide free lockers, free safety deposit boxes and padlocks are available to purchase.
No, there is no curfew at Snoozles Hostel. The main doors are locked each evening but our night porter is there to assist you.
Snoozles is fully wheelchair accessible. Our reception, lounge, dining room and kitchen are all at street level making it really easy to get around the hostel. We will reserve a bottom bunk for you and make sure your room is close to the elevator for easy access if needs be. If you have any other requirements, just get in touch and we’ll do all we can to help!
Breakfast runs from 7am to 9:30am but if you’ve got to run early, just let us know beforehand and we’ll do an early breakfast for you!
The breakfast includes a selection of cereals, pancakes, tea & coffee, herbal teas, milk, orange and apple juice, white and wholegrain bread, toast, jams and preserves.
Forgotten some essentials? Relax, we have you sorted, Adaptors, Sweets & Snacks, Water and Soft Drinks, Shampoo & Conditioner, Rain Ponchos, Toothbrushes & Toothpaste, Deodorant and Razors, all for sale at Snoozles.
Need to chillax for a while? Our lounge has a big kick-ass satellite TV, Free DVDs, Nintendo Wii, there’s free tea and coffee to keep you fueled along with:
And if you want to start a band while staying with us; guitar, violin and a piano and available for guests to play.
All Guests in Snoozles will receive discounted parking fee of €10 per 24 hours. Customers simply needs to pay the balance. Credit cards are also accepted at the pay stations.
· Prior to exiting the car park proceed to the pay station located on Coach Station lobby
· Insert your parking ticket into the pay station
· Insert discounted parking voucher into the pay station (same slot where you inserted your parking ticket)
· Discount will be applied
· Pay the balance
· After the payment you have 10 minutes to exit the car park
· IMPORTANT: Pedestrian entry to the Coach Station is from Fairgreen Road side. Entry to the Coach Station through the Bus access area is not permitted.
– www.ipairc.ie/coach-station-public-car-park (direct link to Coach Station car park page)